- Follow the road traffic regulations
- Make sure your bike is in good condition before start
- You must wear a safety approved helmet
- Don’t ride to close to one another, this can cause accidents
- Stay with your group and follow your leader
- Do not overtake the leader
- Follow instructions from marshals (waving flags) and other officials
There may be traffic on the road. Make sure your child understands the rules so that everyone can have a great event. Your child must be able to steer and brake to participate.
Minivättern is not a competition, it is a cycle event. Tell your child to take it easy, he or she will not be timed.